Hall Russell United F.C. are a Scottish football club based in Bridge of Don, a suburb of Aberdeen. Members of the Scottish Junior Football Association, they currently play in the SJFA North Superleague. Founded in 1968 as an Amateur club, the club joined the SJFA in 1989.
The club is related to a previous Junior side, Hall Russell's F.C.. This club, existing from 1915 to 1958, were a works team of the Hall Russell shipyard in Aberdeen. They reached the final of the Scottish Junior Cup in 1929, losing 3-0 to Newtongrange Star at Tynecastle Park in front of 17,000 spectators.
In 1968, Ally Scott (Honourary President), reformed the club after it becoming defunct in 1958. Mr Scott worked at Hall Russell shipyard and was a key member of the origingal club.